My wall is empty today. But that’s because I finished my Easy Street top late yesterday afternoon. So it’s on the floor. The center is 65” square. I’m afraid the colors in the photo are a bit washed out compared to the real thing. Ah well.
I do have to add the borders. And, I did have to fix one 4-patch that was turned the wrong way. But other than that, this top will be ready to sandwich very shortly.
I made 3/4 of the number of units knowing I didn’t want a quilt as large as the directions called for. Given the size of the blocks and the layout, I had enough smaller units left over to make a second mini-Easy
Street. I’ve got the blocks half-way sewn for that one too. It will make a great baby-size quilt.